Toronto Romantic Jewel Helicopter Tour
Cleaning and safety practices
- Private helicopter tour of city centre Toronto & the waterfront
- Flight includes the city's best landmarks, like CN Tower
- All seats are window seats offering passengers clear views
- 2 commemorative souvenir photos with the helicopter
- Fly at 2,000 feet over Toronto
Flight in English
Live Commentary in English. Pricing is per couple.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- Children 3 and younger are not allowed.
- The maximum any one customer can weigh is 260 pounds (117.9 kg). Maximum combined weight is 600 pounds (217.2 kg).
- If you are prone to motion sickness, please take any necessary precautions. Consult a medical professional before taking any medication.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- This activity is designed for 2 people.
- You will receive confirmation of your exact tour departure time when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
What you can expect
Couple up with a loved one and take to the skies on this breathtaking private flight over Toronto's romantic city centre and waterfront. Soaring 2,000 feet (610 m) above the ground, take in aerial views of landmarks like the CN Tower and Don River as your pilot narrates the journey.
With a loved one, meet your pilot for the day and climb into a sleek helicopter. Get settled, snuggle up, and gaze out the window together as you lift into the air, quickly and gently rising to an altitude of 2,000 feet (610 m). Toronto's waterfront and city centre appear below you as you glide along at incredible speeds reaching more than 100 miles per hour (161 k/h). Your pilot narrates your flight with facts and city insights, giving context to each sight.
Cruise over Toronto's most famous attractions, getting a bird's-eye view of landmarks like the massive, 1,815-foot (553-m) CN Tower and the vibrant Canadian National Exhibition grounds. As you sweep above the lush greenery surrounding the Don River and catch sight of the glittering Lake Shore Boulevard, take amazing photos to immortalise your time. At the end of your flight, snap a photo with your partner outside of the helicopter as a unique souvenir.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Masks required
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Toronto Ontario
- The Helicopter Company, Main Desk
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport Hangar 6, Suite 214
- Toronto Ontario M5V 1A1
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app