Full-Day Adventure from Samana: El Limon Waterfall & Zip line
Cleaning and safety practices
- Descend throughout 20 platforms and 10 zip lines
- Be carefree, our operation adheres to the strictest safety
- Go beyond its luxuriant vegetation of tropical crop species
- Visit a spectacular crystal-clear water waterfall.
- Take an invigorating dip in the refreshing crystalline water
Full-Day Adventure from Samana
Live Commentary in English.
What's included, what's not
Know before you book
- The minimum age to participate in this tour is 6 years old.
- The minimum weight to participate in this tour is 20 kilogrammes (44lbs.)
- The maximum weight to participate in this tour is 127 kilogrammes (280lbs.)
- The maximum waist to participate in this tour is 112 centimetres (44in.)
- Pregnant women cannot take part in this tour.
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- People with disability and/or mobility problems cannot take part in this tour
- We pick up from most hotels and accommodation around Samana, Las Terrenas and Las Galeras. Please arrange pick-up from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
What you can expect
This adventure tour offers an experience of zip lines over 20 platforms and 10 cables that invite you to fly over the lush mountains, tropical forests and formidable landscapes of the island Cayo Levantado while you travel. Prepare to unload in a brand-new dimension of discovery and fun.
Be carefree, our operation adheres to the strictest international safety instructions. We are the only zip line adventure to be certified by the Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT), which oversees canopy tours on a global scale. As you climb the first cable, your initial reaction may as well be to close your eyes.
As we embark on an action-packed adventure taking us towards the Salto El Limón Waterfall on horseback permeating exuberant jungle vegetation. Go beyond its luxuriant vegetation of tropical crop species. Moving steadily 197 feet, a feeling of tranquility overpowers all your being as you reach its summit.
A spectacular crystal-clear water waterfall. Three outlets drain into its stream, skittering through a greenish partition wall, resulting from the apparition of hundreds of ferns and the high level of moisture in the area. As if tailored by a divine mallet, its contours are embraced by a captivating natural pool. Take an invigorating dip in the refreshing crystalline waters.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- High-touch surfaces cleaned and disinfected
- Vehicles and venues cleaned with disinfectants
- Vehicles and venues kept vacant between travellers
- Contactless ticket redemption
- Social distancing measures in place
- Personal protective equipment worn by staff
- Temperature checks given to staff
- Temperature checks available
- Hand sanitizer provided
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app