Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Vaughan, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and cafés, as well as attractions like Canada's Wonderland and Earth Rangers. You can choose from Travelocity's 6 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Vaughan and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Vaughan with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Kortright Centre for Conservation, Boyd Conservation Area, and Mackenzie Glen District Park.
- Other things to see include Splash Works, Vaughan Mills Mall, and Legoland Discovery Center Toronto.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Valu, Big Al's Aquarium Supercentres - North York, or Marta's Pet & Aquaria.
- For vet care, Vaughan - Richmond Hill Veterinary Emergency Clinic, Willowdale Animal Hospital Toronto, and Kleinburg Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Vaughan
- Novotel Toronto Vaughan Centre
Pets stay free at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and room service.
- Extended Stay Toronto Vaughan
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star aparthotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Aloft Vaughan Mills
Pets stay free at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Vaughan
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Vaughan.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 46°F in the daytime to 16°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 81°F in the daytime to 48°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 63°F and the nighttime average is 20°F.