Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Contactless check-in
- 72-hour vacancy between guest room stays
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
- PATH Underground Shopping Mall - 5 min walk
- Art Gallery of Ontario - 5 min walk
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre - 11 min walk
- CN Tower - 11 min walk
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada - 14 min walk
- Queen St West at John St Stop - 1 min walk
- Union Station - 16 min walk
- Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ) - 21 min drive
- Lobby Boy – Restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner and light fare daily.
- Strange Love Coffee – Open daily.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
- Air conditioning
- Down comforter
- Eco-friendly toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable channels
- Flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Local maps
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue(s)
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: CAD 26 per night
- Pet deposit: CAD 250 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app