Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Toronto, a cosmopolitan city known for its theaters and art galleries, as well as attractions like CN Tower and Toronto Public Library. Choose from Travelocity's 164 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Toronto and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Toronto with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Yonge-Dundas Square, Grange Park, and Queen's Park.
- Other things to see include Canada's Wonderland, Toronto Zoo, and Hockey Hall of Fame.
- Need a pet store? Try PetSmart, Menagerie Pet Shop, or Pet Valu.
- For vet care, Dundas Euclid Animal Hospital, Blue Cross Animal Hospital, and Beaches Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Toronto
- The Westin Prince Toronto
Pets stay free at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and bar.
- The Omni King Edward Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and bar.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Toronto Vaughan
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star aparthotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Toronto
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Toronto.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 46°F in the daytime to 18°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 78°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.