- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Business Services
- Parking Available
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighborhood, King George Hotel - A Greystone Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. Lombard Street and Pier 39 are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Golden Gate Park and Mission Dolores Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Oracle Park or Cow Palace. Discover the area's water adventures with sailing and boat tours nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 13 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center - 13 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 13 min walk
- San Francisco City Hall - 8 min drive
- Exploratorium - 9 min drive
- San Francisco Station - 2 min drive
- Powell St & Geary Blvd Stop - 2 min walk
- San Francisco Intl. Airport (SFO) - 21 min drive
About this property
King George Hotel - A Greystone Hotel
Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and ceiling fans. Refrigerators and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
Property is also known as
Overall score and ratings for King George Hotel - A Greystone Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
Unfortunately, there was nothing we could say we liked. Housekeeping stole an elevator my husband was waiting for, our room phone didn't work, we didn't get a do not disturb sign and when we asked for it to be tucked under our door while we were out, they instead hung it on the door and our room didn't get cleaned that day. The shower curtain doesn't fit around the tub so there is no way to properly prevent a flood of water to hit the floor every shower. There are barely any places to put your belongings and no control over the heater. Room was overly hot so we had to open the window which had no screen for bugs. When we checked out the person at the front desk was indifferent and did not ask us how we enjoyed our stay. Some of the staff were nice, but not enough to outweigh all the negatives. Oh, and we were told that we had to give upwards of 30 min notice if we wanted our car out of the valet. 15-20, maybe, 30? The parking garage is across the street!