Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Richmond, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and temples, as well as attractions like Kwan Yin International Buddhist Temple and Minoru Park. Take your pick from Travelocity's 14 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Richmond and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Richmond with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Richmond Nature Park.
- Other things to see include Richmond Centre Mall, Ling Yen Mountain Temple, and London Heritage Farm.
- Need a pet store? Try Canine Adventure Den 24 Hour Daycare & Grooming, barking babies™, or Mr. Pet's.
- For vet care, Companion Animal Hospital, Cypress St. Animal Hospital Vancouver, and Island Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Richmond
- The Westin Wall Centre, Vancouver Airport
Dogs stay free at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate its walkable location and room service.
- Pacific Gateway Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4-star hotel. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
- Fairmont Vancouver Airport In-Terminal Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Richmond
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Richmond.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 52°F in the daytime to 31°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 71°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 60°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.