Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Revelstoke, a culturally-rich city known for its mountain views and restaurants, as well as attractions like Victor Lake Provincial Park and Revelstoke Golf Club. You can choose from Travelocity's 14 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Revelstoke and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Revelstoke with Your Pet
- If you're planning a visit during winter, check out K3 Cat Skiing and Snowboarding and Revelstoke Mountain Resort.
- Other things to see include Revelstoke Aquatic Centre, Revelstoke Museum and Archives, and Revelstoke Railway Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try Animal House.
- For vet care, Julia Jackson DVM and Revelstoke Veterinary Clinic are both located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Revelstoke
- Glacier House Resort
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star cabin, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Revelstoke
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the WiFi and helpful staff.
- The Sutton Place Hotel Revelstoke Mountain Resort
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 4-star resort, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the WiFi and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Revelstoke
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Revelstoke.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 51°F in the daytime to 19°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 78°F in the daytime to 41°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 57°F and the nighttime average is 20°F.