Overview of Sunset Ridge Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Providenciales, Sunset Ridge Hotel is in an area with great airport proximity. While the natural beauty of Grace Bay Beach and Sapodilla Bay can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can check out Turtle Cove.
- Our Lady of Divine Providence Church - 2 min drive
- Cheshire Hall Plantation - 5 min drive
- Babalua Beach - 7 min drive
- Chalk Sound - 10 min drive
- Taylor Bay Beach - 11 min drive
- Providenciales (PLS-Providenciales Intl.) - 1 min drive
- Mr. Grouper (private own) – Restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Sunset Ridge Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per stay
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Vanessa at the front desk was extremely pleasant and helpful. The restaurant meal was very good and the waitresses very nice. Convenient location, walking distance to and from the airport providing you don't have too much luggage.