- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities
Overview of Westgate Painted Mountain Golf Resort
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Westgate Painted Mountain Golf Resort is located in Mesa. Superstition Springs Center and Mesa Riverview are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Usery Mountain Regional Park and Riparian Preserve at Water Ranch. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Sloan Park or Hohokam Stadium. Practice your golf swing with lessons and a golf course nearby, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails and mountain biking in the area.
- Salt River Tubing - 6 min drive
- Longbow Golf Club - 8 min drive
- Usery Mountain Regional Park - 11 min drive
- Superstition Springs Center - 13 min drive
- Cactus Yards - 17 min drive
- Superstition Springs Transit Center - 14 min drive
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 26 min drive
About this property
Westgate Painted Mountain Golf Resort
Parking and transportation
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 170.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Disliked: Cleanliness, room comfort
Wouldn't stay here again