- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Scottsdale Plaza Resort
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
In the city center, Scottsdale Plaza Resort is in an area with good shopping. Scottsdale Fashion Square and Old Town are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Camelback Mountain. Check out an event or a game at Salt River Fields at Talking Stick, and consider making time for Phoenix Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course nearby, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and mountain biking.
- McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park - 5 min walk
- Scottsdale Fashion Square - 4 min drive
- Salt River Fields at Talking Stick - 5 min drive
- Talking Stick Resort Casino - 9 min drive
- Camelback Mountain - 10 min drive
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 21 min drive
- JDs Lounge – Sports bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Garden Court – Alfresco dining restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves breakfast and brunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Cafe Cabana – Poolside restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and light fare daily.
About this property
Scottsdale Plaza Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 18 for adults, USD 5 and USD 7 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort