- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
In the city center, Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North is in Phoenix's Downtown Phoenix neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. Old Town and Mill Avenue District are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Desert Botanical Garden and Papago Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Chase Field or Talking Stick Resort Arena. Practice your golf swing with lessons and a golf course nearby, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails and mountain biking in the area.
- Children's Museum of Phoenix - 7 min drive
- Phoenix Zoo - 9 min drive
- Tempe Beach Park - 11 min drive
- Chase Field - 12 min drive
- Desert Botanical Garden - 14 min drive
- 38th Street - Washington Station - 6 min walk
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 5 min drive
- The Great American Grill – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Airport North
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning deposit: USD 25.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 15.65 per person (approximately)
- Extended parking fee: USD 5.00 per day
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Hilton CleanStay guidelines.
We should mention
- Liked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Location of Hotel area was not very nice