- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Parking included
- Pet Friendly
- Free airport shuttle
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport is located in Phoenix's South Mountain neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. Mill Avenue District and Roosevelt Row are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Phoenix Zoo and Big Surf. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Talking Stick Resort Arena, or consider The Van Buren for a night out.
- Arizona Science Center - 10 min drive
- Arizona Mills Mall - 10 min drive
- Talking Stick Resort Arena - 10 min drive
- Tempe Beach Park - 12 min drive
- Chase Field - 12 min drive
- 24th Street - Jefferson Station - 5 min drive
- Sky Harbor Intl. Airport (PHX) - 8 min drive
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Eco-friendly toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable channels
- LCD TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Iron/ironing board
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 35 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
We should mention
Overall score and ratings for Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport
- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
During this time of C-19 Pandemic, I expected the room to be cleaner. I found black hairs in the sink and tissue box. Also, I found the lack of security during the night/early hours disturbing. I was awakened at 0300 by the room next door, slamming doors, loud talking. When I left the hotel at 0430 to go to work, I was uncomfortable by the fact the guests next door were still up prowling the hotel halls. Add into the mixture no one at the front desk, and no one patrolling the parking lot, where there were people sitting in cars, as well as young men walking in the parking lot. NOT a secure situation, not a good feeling. I am not sure I will re-visit your hotel in the future at this location.