- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Phoenix, Cambria Hotel Phoenix- North Scottsdale is in the business district and near the boardwalk. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Musical Instrument Museum, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit Desert Ridge Marketplace and Kierland Commons. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Westworld of Scottsdale.
- Desert Ridge Marketplace - 11 min walk
- Musical Instrument Museum - 18 min walk
- Mayo Clinic Hospital - 4 min drive
- Scottsdale Quarter - 11 min drive
- Kierland Commons - 12 min drive
- Sky Harbor Intl. Airport (PHX) - 26 min drive
- Social Circle – Serves breakfast and dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Cambria Hotel Phoenix- North Scottsdale
This Phoenix hotel provides complimentary wired Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided daily.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.00 per stay (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 30 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.