- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Aloft Tempe
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Tempe, Aloft Tempe is in the entertainment district and on a lake. Old Town and Scottsdale Fashion Square are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Desert Botanical Garden and Tempe Town Lake. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Sloan Park, or consider The Van Buren for a night out. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course and golf lessons nearby, or seek out an adventure with mountain biking and hiking/biking trails.
- Tempe Town Lake - 6 min walk
- Tempe Beach Park - 6 min drive
- Arizona State University - 9 min drive
- Phoenix Zoo - 10 min drive
- Desert Botanical Garden - 15 min drive
- University Dr - Rural Station - 2 min drive
- Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.) - 8 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5.00 and USD 15.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveler safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Nice hotel and good location. The front office staff was pleasant. My trip was cut short because of cancellations related to the whole covid mess. I understood the cancellation policy and asked the front desk if it was possible to get a refund or partial credit for the unused night- the desk agent said he would forward the request to management but I would have to go through Expedia since the trip was booked with them. I contacted Expedia who advised they would contact the management and inquire about partial or full credit. It's been a month. I've called Expedia twice and they still haven't heard from the hotel management. I understood the cancellation policy and would have been disappointment, but thought "that's how it goes" if the response was no refunds. But worse than "no" is the head-in-sand no response and hoping the whining customer goes away. Nice comfortable hotel to stay at. But don't expect any actual accommodation.