The lady who served breakfast was very nice. The person at the front desk who attends to the clients however is really misinformed. I asked him about the vip and he said he didn't know anything about that. They also kicked us out and said we had to be out by 12 pm on march 17th because of the lockdown. I was told that I would get a refund on the days that I wouldn't be there but I am not getting refunded on any of it.
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
- Business Services
- Parking Available
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Center neighborhood, Hôtel De Varenne is in the city center and near the airport. Les Invalides and Place de la Concorde are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include La Machine du Moulin Rouge and Aquaboulevard. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at AccorHotels Arena, or consider Le Trianon for a night out. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Varenne Station is 4 minutes by foot and Solferino Station is 8 minutes.
- Les Invalides - 9 min walk
- Orsay Museum - 11 min walk
- Rue Cler - 12 min walk
- Place de la Concorde - 14 min walk
- Grand Palais - 16 min walk
- Paris Montparnasse Station - 3 min drive
- Varenne Station - 4 min walk
- Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) - 44 min drive
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- LED TV
- Premium channels
- Satellite channels
Food and drink
- Electric kettle
- Espresso maker
- Connecting rooms available
- Electrical adapters/chargers
- Free local calls
- Free newspapers
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Laptop-compatible safe
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 65 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Overall score and ratings for Hôtel De Varenne
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities