Pet owners shouldn't miss Orillia, a city known for its bird watching, and sights like Orillia Opera House and Orillia Community Centre Arena. You can choose from Travelocity's 7 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Orillia and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Orillia with Your Pet
- Culture enthusiasts will want to visit Leacock Museum.
- Other things to see include Couchiching Golf and Country Club, Mount St. Louis Moonstone, and Orillia Square Mall.
- Need a pet store? Try The Lost World, Critter Cove, or Pet Valu.
- For vet care, Ark Animal Hospital, Orillia and District Veterinary Services, and Lake Country Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Orillia
- Highwayman Inn & Conference Centre
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and family amenities.
- Econo Lodge Orillia
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 1.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- The Champlain Waterfront Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and convenient parking.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Orillia
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Orillia.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 43°F in the daytime to 6°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 24°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 77°F in the daytime to 43°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 63°F and the nighttime average is 12°F.