Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
- Milan City Hall - 2 min walk
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II - 3 min walk
- Teatro alla Scala - 3 min walk
- Cathedral of Milan - 5 min walk
- Piazza del Duomo - 8 min walk
- San Babila Station - 6 min walk
- Milan Cadorna Nord Station - 17 min walk
- Linate Airport (LIN) - 9 min drive
- L Opéra – Restaurant with a bar offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
Sina De la Ville
- Air conditioning
- 15-inch TV
- Digital channels
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 39 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
We should mention
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app