There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 1399 square feet (130 square meters) and includes conference space. A fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Bianca Maria Palace Hotel City Center. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of Bianca Maria Palace Hotel City Center was completed in November 2015. This 4-star Milan hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 92 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 1399 sq ft of conference space
- 130 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1940
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
Airport: Linate Airport (LIN) (6.2 km / 3.9 mi)
Train station: Milan Central Station (2.9 km / 1.8 mi)
Property shuttles: Airport pick-up
Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Bianca Maria Palace Hotel City Center offers 92 accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Memory foam beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include showers, bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Milan hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Memory foam beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Bianca Maria Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is: 18
- Check-in time ends at anytime
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Pets: EUR 30 per pet, per day
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Weight limit: 35 lbs
- Food and water bowls are available
- Service animals are exempt from fees
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. This property accepts credit cards. Cash is not accepted. For guests' safety, the property includes a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a security system in each accommodation. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
- Service animals are allowed
- Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
- One child stays free
- Debit cards not accepted
- Staffed front desk
- Security system
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property follows regional sanitization guidelines Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Property does not follow sanitization practices of any association
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Contactless food service / room service is available
- Reservation might be required for some facilities onsite
- Mobile key entry is not available
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 16 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 45 per vehicle
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 45 (up to 18 years old)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bianca Maria Palace Hotel Milan
- Bianca Maria Palace Hotel
- Bianca Maria Palace Milan
- Bianca Maria Palace
- Hotel Bianca Maria Palace
- Bianca Maria City Center Milan
- Bianca Maria Palace Hotel City Center Hotel
- Bianca Maria Palace Hotel City Center Milan
- Bianca Maria Palace Hotel City Center Hotel Milan
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Bianca Maria Palace Hotel City Center offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
url importing http://fr.travelocity.ca/Milan-Hotels-Bianca-Maria-Palace-Hotel-City-Center.h12943824-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Milan-Hotels-Bianca-Maria-Palace-Hotel-City-Center.h12943824-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://fr.travelocity.ca/Milan-Hotels-Bianca-Maria-Palace-Hotel-City-Center.h12943824-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&