Armani Hotel Milano offers its guests a full-service spa, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. There are 3 meeting rooms available. Spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Armani Hotel Milano. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Milan hotel.
- 1 building
- 95 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Built in 2011
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
, Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
Airport: Linate Airport (LIN) (8.1 km / 5 mi)
Train station: Milan Cadorna Nord Station (1.7 km / 1.1 mi)
Metro station: Montenapoleone Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Armani Hotel Milano offers 95 accommodations with iPads and minibars. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and first-run movies. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Bathrooms are also outfitted with bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes, and phones. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and complimentary bottled water. Hypo-allergenic bedding and irons/ironing boards can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- First-run movies
- Espresso maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Armani/Ristorante - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 1-star Michelin rating. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is: 18
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 110 per night.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 24 lbs)
- Food and water bowls are available
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
This property accepts credit cards and cash. For guests' safety, the property includes a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit in each accommodation. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F. Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests. Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer. Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available. Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service. Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines. The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- One child stays free
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Debit cards not accepted
- Staffed front desk
- Security system
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- No shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property follows regional sanitization guidelines Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Property follows sanitization practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 46 for adults and EUR 25 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 60 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 110 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Armani Hotel
- Armani Hotel Milano
- Armani Milano
- Armani Milano Hotel
- Hotel Armani
- Hotel Armani Milano
- Milano Armani
- Milano Armani Hotel
- Armani Hotel Milano Hotel
- Armani Hotel Milano Milan
- Armani Hotel Milano Hotel Milan
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Armani Hotel Milano is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
url importing http://fr.travelocity.ca/Milan-Hotels-Armani-Hotel-Milano.h4610190-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
There was an error importing /Milan-Hotels-Armani-Hotel-Milano.h4610190-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&, error: javax.servlet.jsp.JspTagException: 301 http://fr.travelocity.ca/Milan-Hotels-Armani-Hotel-Milano.h4610190-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&