Pet owners shouldn't miss Midland, a city known for its waterfront, and sights like Little Lake Park and Huronia Museum. Take your pick from Travelocity's 3 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Midland and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Midland with Your Pet
- Culture enthusiasts will want to visit Midland Cultural Centre.
- Other things to see include Bamboo Spa, Panache Spa and Academy, and Castle Village and the Enchanted Kingdom Park.
- Need a pet store? Try Covered Bridge Boarding Kennel, Pet Valu, or The Pet Shoppe.
- For vet care, Chidiac Animal Hospital, Midland Veterinary Svc, and Penetang Vet Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Midland
- Comfort Inn Midland
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Knights Inn Midland
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Midland
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Midland
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your trip in Midland.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 43°F in the daytime to 6°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 25°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 63°F and the nighttime average is 13°F.