One entire, private and secure level of a 2-level House. Your level is a 1700 sqft 3 BR/1 BA located on 1 acre (43,000 sq ft) of land!
This accommodation provides the perfect environment for entertaining large groups, such as family gatherings, corporate retreats, brainstorming sessions or intimate events.
You will have your own private entrance and the 2 levels of the House are completely separate; you will have 100% privacy. Experience this Cabin Style Retreat at your next getaway!
• 1,700 sqft 3 BR/1BA
• Huge 1 acre backyard (43,000 sqft)
• 5 min drive to Downtown Maple Ridge
• 10 min drive to Golden Ears Provincial Park
• 45 min drive to Downtown Vancouver
• Parks and natural scenery located only 1 block away!
• Safe and secure neighborhood. Lots of free parking space available.
Kitchen - Newly Renovated w/ stainless steel appliances and granite counters. Includes dishwasher, coffee machine, and all the cookware needed to make a gourmet meal.
Backyard – huge 1 acre (43,000 sqft) backyard with lots of space to relax and soak up the sun. This is a great place for an outdoor barbecue!
Master Bedroom – King size, high-end Kingsdown mattress with Ralph Lauren linens. An office desk, printer, and chair is located in this room as well.
Second Bedroom – Queen size, high-end Sealy mattress with Ralph Lauren linens.
Third Bedroom - King size, high-end Kingsdown mattress with Ralph Lauren Linens.
Bathroom - Newly Renovated Bathroom.
Luxury Queen Air Bed – For guests who have a group of 6 individuals or more, a top-of-the-line Queen Aerobed will be provided if requested. You must notify me of your need for an Air Bed in advance. The Air Bed will not come inflated; you will inflate it yourself utilizing Aerobed’s built-in electric pump—no manual pumping is necessary. Up to 5 Queen Air Mattresses and 1 Queen floor mattress is available for use, but must be requested in advance.
Entertainment -- High speed WIFI (100mbps) and 40" LCD TV.
Laundry: Washer and dryer are located in the kitchen with all the detergent and fabric softener you'll need.
Parking: several cars can park in the rear of the house for free.
*Complimentary coffee, tea, shampoo, body wash and conditioner are provided.
**For groups larger than 6 individuals, please make sure that you carefully read the above details and are ok with the sleeping arrangements. While the unit is 1700 sq. ft. and is quite large, groups larger than 6 individuals might feel a bit cramped if they're planning on utilizing Air Beds in the living room or other areas of the unit. It's definitely doable and there is enough space for it, but please understand and acknowledge the sleeping arrangements prior to booking.
Guest's have access to everything on their floor. You are booking the first level of a 2-level house. The second level of the House is not accessible and is not part of your booking.
All I ask is that you treat this residence the exact same way that you would want a guest to treat your own home ;) Please also acknowledge the following:
1. Based on past experiences, I do not host groups who are all 21 years of age or younger. If your group is 21 years of age or younger, please do not place a reservation without written pre-approval from me. Failure to do so will result in termination of your reservation and full charge of your security deposit.
2. Please note that I only hand keys to the person who booked the reservation and you must show valid picture ID.
3. All guests must be accounted for in the reservation. This means all guests stepping foot on the property at any point in time counts as a guest--in other words, the definition of a guest is not limited to only those people planning on sleeping inside the unit, but to all guests planning to step foot on the property line at any given time.
For example, if 8 people are going to "hang out" in the backyard during the day, but only 2 people plan on sleeping inside the unit, then the guest count selected during the booking should be "8" not "2". Any extra guests not disclosed before arrival will lead to an immediate termination of the reservation and full charge of your damage deposit.
4. No parties without pre-approval: I live on the second floor of the house with my family. Therefore, parties will be detected. If this rule is not followed, the full security deposit will be charged and you will be immediately removed from the unit. I will consider your request if you ask for permission first and specify details of what the party entails.
5. Not for commercial use or special occasions without pre-approval (weddings, bachelor parties, birthdays, commercials, bridal showers, photo shoots, etc.). I will consider your request if you notify me in advance. Failure to inform me in advance will lead to a termination of your reservation and full charge of your security deposit.
6. You agree NOT to have any sort of party, event, or loud music outside the house without pre-approval. If the city or police arrive at my home due to a noise violation, you agree to pay the city/police fine that might be issued.
7. No pets/animals are allowed on the property. If this rule is not followed, the full security deposit will be charged and you will be removed from the unit.
8. Please note that this is a smoke-free/drug free environment. If any smoking/drugs are detected within the unit, the full damage deposit will be charged and you will be removed from the unit. Smoking cigarettes outside of the house is permitted if you advise me first and I will show you a designated area to do so.
9. No excessive noise or loud music. Quiet hours start at 10:00pm. If any noise complaints are reported by my neighbours, the full security deposit will be charged and you will be immediately removed from the unit.
10. Please ensure to check-out on time in order to avoid a $50 late check-out fee--I need to have my cleaners clean the unit on time for the next guest to check-in. If you require an earlier check-in or a later check-out please request it in advance and I will do my best to accommodate you. Unless otherwise discussed, any guest who is still in the residence/building after 12 pm will be charged for an extra night. This does not apply if I have approved a late check-out in advance.
11. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises. Guests recognize that they may personally purchase insurance to protect themselves in such events.
12. Just to confirm that you've read over the house rules, please state "I've read your house rules" when making an inquiry or accomplishing an Instant Book.
Most importantly, enjoy your stay and have fun!
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
I would like to know who I'm hosting prior to accepting a reservation for my entire home. Part of the reason why I'm on VRBO/HomeAway is because I enjoy meeting people from all over the world. To that end, please tell me something about yourselves and the purpose of your trip when inquiring. Specifically, please introduce yourself and advise who will be accompanying you and mention the ages of everyone in the group--that being said, if everyone is over the age of 25, then just mention that.
I'm happy to be as hands-on or off as needed. If you're new to Vancouver/Maple Ridge, I would be more than happy to suggest restaurants, shopping areas, and local hot spots.
Either myself, my brother, my mother, my father, or a family member will check you into the residence during your visit.