Overview of Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort -All Inclusive-Adult Only
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Cabo San Lucas
Located on a private beach, Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort -All Inclusive-Adult Only is in Cabo San Lucas's Pedregal neighborhood. The Arch and Land's End are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lover's Beach and Santa Maria Beach. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with skydiving and ecotours. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- Lighthouse of the False Cape (El Faro de Cabo Falso) - 10 min drive
- Cabo Dolphins - 14 min drive
- Plaza Bonita Mall - 16 min drive
- Marina Cabo San Lucas - 17 min drive
- Playa Las Viudas - 33 min drive
- San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.) - 44 min drive
- Siempre – Pool-view restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations required.
- Pescados – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering sushi. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Aire – Poolside restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Bocados – Pool-view coffee shop. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Horizons – Beachfront theme restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves dinner.
About this property
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Golf & Spa Resort -All Inclusive-Adult Only
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 4400 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: MXN 500 (one-way), (up to 17 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and a security system.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
we were upgraded to the towers which was an amazing experience. We were given a butler aldair who was always in contact with us and making dinner reservations for us.