- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Posada Real Los Cabos All-Inclusive Optional
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
San Jose del Cabo
Located in San Jose del Cabo's Zona Hotelera neighborhood, Posada Real Los Cabos All-Inclusive Optional is near the airport and on the beach. While the natural beauty of Costa Azul Beach and Palmilla Beach can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can check out Puerto Los Cabos. Wirikuta Botanical Cactus Garden and Cuadra San Francisco are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including whale-watching and golfing.
- San Jose's Estuary and Bird Sanctuary - 3 min walk
- Playa Hotelera - 5 min walk
- Plaza Mega Comercial Mexicana - 8 min walk
- Punta Sur Golf Course - 11 min walk
- Arroyo San José - 4 min drive
- San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.) - 17 min drive
- El Dorado – Lobby lounge offering Mexican cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Posada Real Los Cabos All-Inclusive Optional
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MXN 240 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service
Very very dated and showing excess wear and tear.... "ok" at best