Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit London, a family-friendly city known for its theaters and concert halls, as well as attractions like Museum London and London Music Hall. You can choose from Travelocity's 33 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in London and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in London with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Harris Park, Victoria Park, and Springbank Park.
- Other things to see include Covent Garden Market, Grand Theatre, and Budweiser Gardens.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Valu and Pet Paradise.
- For vet care, VCA Canada Northdale Animal Hospital, Oakridge Animal Clinic, and Fairmont Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in London
- Comfort Inn and Suites Ingersoll
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
- The Park Hotel London
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
- Fanshawe College Conference Services
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in London
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your time in London.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 46°F in the daytime to 14°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 29°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 79°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 63°F and the nighttime average is 17°F.