Pet owners shouldn't miss Lethbridge, a city known for its hockey, and sights like Enmax Centre and Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden. Take your pick from Travelocity's 24 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Lethbridge and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Lethbridge with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Henderson Lake and Nicholas Sheran Park.
- Other things to see include Spitz Stadium, Galt Museum and Archives, and Henderson Lake Golf Club.
- Need a pet store? Try Petland, Homes Alive Pets, or PAW Society Cat Adoptions.
- For vet care, Green Acres Animal Hospital, Northside Veterinary Clinic, and Highlands Pet Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Lethbridge
- Superlodge Canada Lethbridge
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Coast Lethbridge Hotel & Conference Centre
Pets are allowed at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
- Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre Taber
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Lethbridge
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your time in Lethbridge.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 47°F in the daytime to 7°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 75°F and the nighttime average is 25°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 79°F in the daytime to 38°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 62°F and the nighttime average is 10°F.