Pet owners shouldn't miss Leduc, a city known for its hockey, and sights like Stone Barn Garden and Leduc Recreation Centre. Choose from Travelocity's 7 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Leduc and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Leduc with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at William F. Lede Park and Fred John's Park.
- Other things to see include Doctor Woods House Museum, Maclab Centre for the Performing Arts, and Leduc Golf and Country Club.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Valu, Bone & Biscuit, or Pet Planet.
- For vet care, The Farm Animal Hospital, Leduc Animal Clinic, and Southfork Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Leduc
- Wingate By Wyndham Edmonton Airport
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfy beds.
- Executive Royal Hotel Edmonton Airport
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Leduc
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your trip in Leduc.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 42°F in the daytime to -2°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 70°F and the nighttime average is 22°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 72°F in the daytime to 33°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 57°F and the nighttime average is 0°F.