Pet owners shouldn't miss Langley, a city known for its soccer, and sights like Willowbrook Shopping Centre and Newlands Golf and Country Club. Choose from Travelocity's 12 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Langley and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Langley with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Aldergrove Regional Park.
- Other things to see include Canadian Museum of Flight, Milner Downs Equestrian Center, and Langley Golf Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Bosley's by Pet Valu, Petland, or Art Knapp Surrey.
- For vet care, Cats At Home Feline Hospital, Murrayville Animal Hospital, and Peninsula Crossing Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Langley
- Canadas Best Value Inn - Langley / Vancouver
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location and quiet rooms.
- Sandman Signature Langley Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfy beds.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Langley
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Langley
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your time in Langley.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 54°F in the daytime to 35°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 72°F and the nighttime average is 41°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 48°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 62°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.