Pet owners shouldn't miss Kingston, a city known for its boating, and sights like Boldt Castle and Martello Alley. Take your pick from Travelocity's 32 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Kingston and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Kingston with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Kingston City Park, Lake Ontario Park, and Little Cataraqui Creek Conservation Area.
- Other things to see include Kingston City Hall, St. George's Cathedral, and Rogers K-Rock Centre.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Valu Gardiners Town Centre, Pet Valu Kingston Centre, or Finaddicts.
- For vet care, Kingston Veterinary Clinic, Kingston Regional Pet Hospital, and VCA Canada Beardall Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Kingston
- Maple Crest Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and convenient parking.
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Gananoque
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location and spacious rooms.
- Comfort Inn Highway 401
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and convenient parking.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Kingston
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your trip in Kingston.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 44°F in the daytime to 7°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 28°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 77°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 61°F and the nighttime average is 12°F.