- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Pet Friendly
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Magnetawan, Quiet Bay Log Motel & Bed and Breakfast is near the beach. Screaming Heads is a local attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Magnetewan Heritage Center and Fairholme Lake.
- Magnetewan Heritage Center - 7 min drive
- Ridge at Manitou - 30 min drive
- Highlander Brew Co. - 31 min drive
- Parry Sound Golf and Country Club - 43 min drive
- Round Lake Provincial Nature Reserve - 74 min drive
- North Bay, ON (YYB-Jack Garland) - 81 min drive
- Quiet Bay Cafe – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Quiet Bay Log Motel & Bed and Breakfast
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Heating (climate-controlled)
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 5 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Overall score and ratings for Quiet Bay Log Motel & Bed and Breakfast
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Tidy, comfortable and spacious. Friendly owners and reasonably priced.