- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Hamburg's Neustadt neighborhood, Lindner Hotel Am Michel is on the Strip and on the riverwalk. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Elbe Philharmonic Hall, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit Reeperbahn and Jungfernstieg. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Volksparkstadion or Barclaycard Arena. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as boat tours and other activities like segway rentals/tours. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- St. Michaelis Church - 5 min walk
- Hamburger Dom - 9 min walk
- Operettenhaus - 11 min walk
- St. Pauli Piers - 11 min walk
- Cap San Diego - 15 min walk
- St. Pauli U-Bahn - 8 min walk
- Hamburg Dammtor Station - 19 min walk
- Hamburg Airport (HAM) - 15 min drive
- Sonnin – Buffet restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Lacoon Bar & Restaurant – Bar offering German cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Lacoon – Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Heating (climate-controlled)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Toilet paper
- 40-inch LCD TV
- Satellite channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric kettle
- Connecting rooms available
- Electrical adapters/chargers
- Free international calls
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Laptop-compatible safe
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- Local maps
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Hamburg. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night Deposit is payable by wire transfer and is due within 24 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for self-serve breakfast: EUR 25 for adults and EUR 13 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Extended parking fee: EUR 60 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 19 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: EUR 49 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 49 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
- Tax ID - DE 811212689. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays, and bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-in is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the guide to reopening vacation rentals (DTV & DFV - Germany) sanitization guidelines.