Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Das Gaestehaus Der Elb Lounge is located in Hamburg's Altona neighborhood. St. Pauli Piers and Hamburg Cruise Center are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Hagenbeck Zoo and Hamburger Dom. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Volksparkstadion or Barclaycard Arena. Our guests appreciate the guest house's quiet location.
- Jenischpark - 6 min drive
- Volksparkstadion - 21 min drive
- Barclaycard Arena - 21 min drive
- Hagenbeck Zoo - 24 min drive
- Theatre Neue Flora - 29 min drive
- Eidelstedt Station - 12 min drive
- Blankenese S-Bahn - 12 min walk
- Hamburg Airport (HAM) - 35 min drive
About this property
Das Gaestehaus Der Elb Lounge
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Plasma TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Hamburg. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
We should mention
Overall score and ratings for Das Gaestehaus Der Elb Lounge
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great location, good facilities
Enjoyed the stay, easy walk to bus. Unfortunately the room was a bit small as it had sloping walls.