Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Guelph, a cosmopolitan city known for its riverfront and cathedral, as well as attractions like Guelph Market Square and Sleeman Centre. You can choose from Travelocity's 8 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Guelph and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Guelph with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at University of Guelph Arboretum.
- Other things to see include Guelph Civic Museum, River Run Centre, and Church of Our Lady Immaculate.
- Need a pet store? Try Guelph Animal Hospital, Pet Valu, or Global Pet Foods.
- For vet care, Highway 24 Veterinary Clinic and Royal City Animal Hospital are both located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Guelph
- Norfolk Guest House
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Wayfare Motel
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Guelph
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the WiFi and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Guelph
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your trip in Guelph.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 45°F in the daytime to 12°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 28°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 79°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 62°F and the nighttime average is 16°F.