Pet owners shouldn't miss Fort Erie, a family-friendly city known for its camping and diving spots, as well as attractions like Peace Bridge and Fort Erie Race Track and Slots. You can choose from Travelocity's 3 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Fort Erie and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Fort Erie with Your Pet
- Enjoy top attractions like Bridgewater Country Club, Niagara Falls State Park, and Horseshoe Falls.
- Other things to see include Bridal Veil Falls, Kleinhans Music Hall, and Wilcox Mansion - Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Supplies Plus, Tuesday Morning, or Salt Water Paradise.
- For vet care, City Creatures Animal Hospital, Animal Pain Management Center, and Kenmore Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Fort Erie
- Comfort Inn
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the family amenities and helpful staff.
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Fort Erie
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its great beach location and clean rooms.
- Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its great beach location and clean rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Fort Erie
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help plan your vacation in Fort Erie.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 48°F in the daytime to 18°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 79°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 48°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 20°F.