Pet owners shouldn't miss Dryden, a city known for its bird watching, and sights like Dryden and District Museum and Dryden Memorial Arena. Choose from Travelocity's 4 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Dryden and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Dryden with Your Pet
- Enjoy top attractions like Eagle's Landing Golf Course, Aaron Provincial Park, and Ghost Lake.
- Other things to see include Lola Lake Provincial Park.
- Need a pet store? Try Dryden Veterinary Services, Second Chance Pet Network, or The Pet Store.
- For vet care, Hillcrest Animal Clinic is located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Dryden
- Best Western Plus Dryden Hotel & Conference Centre
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the restaurant and helpful staff.
- Camp Brigitte
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star cabin.
- Comfort Inn Dryden
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Dryden
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Dryden.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 37°F in the daytime to -12°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 73°F and the nighttime average is 16°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 76°F in the daytime to 38°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 54°F and the nighttime average is -7°F.