travelocity Verified Review
"I was judged by my appearance from the lady at the front desk and she even had a giggle about my $50,000 Kia, I guess because it was a Kia. She also told me in an unprofessional tone that, “ your 8 minutes to early for my check in”. So that set the mood for me.
Our unfortunate experience:
1. The room was dirty with the food stuck underneath the hot plates and under the microwave.
2. The toilet seat was broken which if they would’ve cleaned it before they should have known. #starbucktoiletsetlawsuit.
3. The extreme amount of chlorine in the pool were you really couldn’t keep your eyes open when you were standing in it.
4. The broken pieces in the cold hot tube that we found in the bottom of the hot tub.
5. The presentation of the eight dollar drinks we ordered with no garnishes for Cesars, tiny portions for the calamari?
6.The free breakfast was good except for the fact that the girl who sat us to the table watched us waiting for us to leave forcing us to eat quick. The same girl the night before who would constantly slam the divider behind the bar when we were at the bar. We don’t like it when our kids slam our doors in our house and she did it like 10 times. It would startle us every time. I laughed because I thought it was absolutely Ridiculous
7. Allowing guests to bring electric instruments into the bar who didn’t really know how to play that instrument which kind of ruined the moment.
It wasn’t a pleasant place to stay for our 10yr wedding anniversary. "
A verified traveller stayed at Homewood Suites by Hilton Calgary Downtown