Pet owners shouldn't miss Courtenay, a city known for its restaurants, and sights like Courtenay and District Museum and Paleontology Centre and Courtenay and District Memorial Outdoor Pool. You can choose from Travelocity's 7 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Courtenay and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Courtenay with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Seal Bay Nature Park, Kitty Coleman Woodland Gardens, and Forbidden Plateau.
- Other things to see include Blue Moon Winery, Crown Isle Resort and Golf Community, and Forbidden Studios and Outdoor Gallery.
- Need a pet store? Try Sunrise Veterinary Clinic, Bosley's by Pet Valu, or Dogs Do Smile.
- For vet care, Shamrock Veterinary Clinic and Van Isle Veterinary Hospital are both located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Courtenay
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Comox Valley
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its spacious rooms.
- Comox Valley Inn & Suites
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
- River Heights Motel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Courtenay
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help plan your trip in Courtenay.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 51°F in the daytime to 32°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 70°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 73°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 60°F and the nighttime average is 32°F.