Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Chilliwack, a family-friendly and culturally-rich city known for its hot springs and mountain views, as well as sights like Chilliwack Museum and Historical Society and Chilliwack Cultural Centre. Take your pick from Travelocity's 36 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Chilliwack and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Chilliwack with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Great Blue Heron Nature Reserve, Chilliwack River Provincial Park, and Minter Gardens.
- Other things to see include Prospera Centre, Cottonwood Shopping Mall, and Meadowlands Golf and Country Club.
- Need a pet store? Try Cottonwood Veterinary Clinic, Oly's Pet Connection, or Wild Birds Unlimited.
- For vet care, Sardis Animal Hospital, Cheam View Veterinary Hospital, and Family Pet Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Chilliwack
- Best Western Bakerview Inn
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and exceptional value.
- Harrison Lake Hotel
Pets are allowed at this 2-star hotel.
- Coast Chilliwack Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Chilliwack
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Chilliwack.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 55°F in the daytime to 31°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 72°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 76°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 30°F.