Overview of Sandman Hotels & Suites Calgary West
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Sandman Hotels & Suites Calgary West is located in Calgary. 17 Avenue SW and Chinook Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Calgary Tower and Calgary Zoo. Check out an event or a game at WinSport, and consider making time for Calaway Park, a top attraction not to be missed. Enjoy the area's slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, and don't miss out on the snowshoeing and snowmobiling.
- Canada Olympic Park - 15 min walk
- WinSport - 17 min walk
- Foothills Medical Centre - 8 min drive
- Alberta Children's Hospital - 10 min drive
- University of Calgary - 13 min drive
- Crowfoot Station - 7 min drive
- Calgary University Station - 12 min drive
- Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 26 min drive
About this property
Sandman Hotels & Suites Calgary West
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 30 for adults, CAD 10 and CAD 30 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Not worth it
This was the second Sandman on our trip. We thought by spending extra on a Sandman Signature would be worth it - we were wrong. Dingy, dark rooms, air conditioning that doesn't work, poor lighting, etc. The rooms are dated, typical Sandman however I didn't expect this at a Sandman Signature.