Overview of Sandman Hotel Calgary City Centre
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Sandman Hotel Calgary City Centre is in a walkable area with good shopping. 17 Avenue SW and Chinook Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Calgary Tower and Calgary Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stampede Park, or consider WinSport for a night out. Practice your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as mountain biking, hiking/biking trails, and skydiving in the area.
- Prince's Island Park - 18 min walk
- Calgary Tower - 18 min walk
- Calgary Telus Convention Centre - 19 min walk
- Bow Valley College - 2 min drive
- BMO Centre - 3 min drive
- Calgary University Station - 9 min drive
- 8th Street SW Station - 1 min walk
- Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Moxies Grill and Bar – Restaurant with a bar offering fusion cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Sandman Hotel Calgary City Centre
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 24 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.