- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Le Germain Calgary
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Calgary, Hotel Le Germain Calgary is in the city center and near a metro station. 17 Avenue SW and Chinook Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Calgary Tower and Calgary Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stampede Park or Scotiabank Saddledome. Take in the nearby slopes with cross-country skiing and downhill skiing, or check out other outdoor activities such as ice skating and snowshoeing.
- Calgary Tower - 1 min walk
- Calgary Telus Convention Centre - 1 min walk
- Bow Valley College - 8 min walk
- BMO Centre - 11 min walk
- Stampede Park - 17 min walk
- Calgary Heritage Station - 9 min drive
- 1st Street SW Station - 4 min walk
- Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) - 19 min drive
- CHARCUT – Restaurant with a bar offering regional cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Hotel Le Germain Calgary
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 42 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Overall, we had a great experience. Especially considering this was during the whole COVID 19 situation. We were upgraded to a nicer room on the 12th floor. The only drawbacks were that none of the amenities were open and the phone didn't seem to work for some reason. Otherwise, it was great!