Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Brockville, a quaint city known for its waterfront and churches, as well as attractions like 1000 Islands Mall and Brockville Highland Golf Club. Choose from Travelocity's 5 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Brockville and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Brockville with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Brock Trail Head.
- Other things to see include Leeds and Grenville County Court House, Brockville City Hall, and Brockville Arts Centre.
- Need a pet store? Try Paulmac's Pets, A Raven's Haven, or Pet Valu.
- For vet care, Brockville Animal Hospital, Island City Animal Hospital, and Parkedale Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Brockville
- Super 8 by Wyndham Brockville
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Comfort Inn Brockville
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and family amenities.
- Travelodge by Wyndham Brockville
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Brockville
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Brockville.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 44°F in the daytime to 10°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 29°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 78°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 61°F and the nighttime average is 13°F.