Cleaning and safety practices
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- Contactless check-in
- 24-hour vacancy between guest room stays
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
- Harvard University - 5 min walk
- Harvard Square - 5 min walk
- Boston University - 4 min drive
- Fenway Park - 5 min drive
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) - 10 min drive
- Boston Yawkey Station - 5 min drive
- Harvard Square Station - 6 min walk
- Logan Intl. Airport (BOS) - 16 min drive
- Henriettas Table – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Noir Bar – Alfresco dining cocktail bar. Serves light fare daily.
- Benedetto – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Regattabar Jazz Club – Bar offering American cuisine. Serves light fare on select days. Reservations required.
- Pronto – Delicatessen offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare daily.
Some amenities are temporarily unavailable
- Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
- Down comforter
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Bathtub or shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable channels
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Premium channels
Food and drink
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Connecting rooms available
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Free newspapers
- Iron/ironing board
- Laptop-friendly workspace
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 40 for adults, USD 10 and USD 40 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 45.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
We should mention
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity app
- Get helpful alerts about flight status and gate numbers
- Access all your travel details, even when offline
- Easily contact your hotel by messaging them right in the app