- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service
Cleaning and safety practices
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Cambridge, The Charles Hotel is in the city center and on a river. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Boston Museum of Fine Arts, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Boston Public Garden and Boston Common. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Fenway Park or TD Garden. Kayaking, sailing, and boat tours offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.
- Harvard University - 5 min walk
- Harvard Square - 5 min walk
- Boston University - 4 min drive
- Fenway Park - 5 min drive
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) - 10 min drive
- Boston Yawkey Station - 5 min drive
- Harvard Square Station - 6 min walk
- Logan Intl. Airport (BOS) - 16 min drive
- Henriettas Table – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Noir Bar – Alfresco dining cocktail bar. Serves light fare daily.
- Benedetto – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Regattabar Jazz Club – Bar offering American cuisine. Serves light fare on select days. Reservations required.
- Pronto – Delicatessen offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare daily.
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
- Down comforter
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Bathtub or shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable channels
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Premium channels
Food and drink
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Connecting rooms available
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Free newspapers
- Iron/ironing board
- Laptop-friendly workspace
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 40 for adults, USD 10 and USD 40 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 45.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
We should mention
Overall score and ratings for The Charles Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Return after renovation complete
Beautiful room, great staff. But the hotel is currently undergoing major renovation which was not mentioned in any obvious way at eve time of making the renovation. Really detracted from the experience and will stay elsewhere until the work is done.