- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Lakeside Inn
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Wakefield, Lakeside Inn is in the suburbs and on a lake. Salem Witch Museum and LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Boston are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Witch House and Salem Witch Trials Memorial. New England Aquarium and Salem Willows Park are also worth visiting. Practice your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails in the area.
- The Freedom Trail - 16 min drive
- Museum of Science - 16 min drive
- Salem Witch Museum - 18 min drive
- Harvard University - 26 min drive
- Harvard Square - 26 min drive
- Wakefield Station - 2 min drive
- Oak Grove Station - 12 min drive
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Lakeside Tavern – Bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - C0005513050. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Room comfort
Good for an emergency night
The front desk is friendly and prompt . The rooms are pretty small. The fridge didn’t stay cold and had no microwave. Definitely clean but didn’t have a modern feel .