- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Cambridge, Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Overlooking Boston is in the business district and on a river. Harvard Square and Copley Place are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit New England Aquarium and Franklin Park Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Fenway Park or TD Garden. Kayaking and sailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Boston University West Station is 14 minutes by foot and Boston University Central Station is 15 minutes.
- Boston University - 13 min walk
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) - 16 min walk
- Hynes Convention Center - 7 min drive
- Fenway Park - 7 min drive
- Prudential Tower - 7 min drive
- Boston Yawkey Station - 3 min drive
- Boston University West Station - 14 min walk
- Logan Intl. Airport (BOS) - 16 min drive
- Zephyr on the Charles – Beachfront restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Overlooking Boston
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
- Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Pillow-top mattress
- Premium bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 50-inch LED TV
- iPod dock
- Pay movies
- Premium channels
- Satellite channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting rooms available
- In-room massage
- Iron/ironing board
- Laptop-compatible safe
- Restaurant dining guide
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 23.50 for adults and USD 10.98 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 42.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 7 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
We should mention
Overall score and ratings for Hyatt Regency Cambridge, Overlooking Boston
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Everything was close, no food, no pool, no gym everything close