- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Hyatt Place Boston/Medford
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Pet Friendly
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Medford, Hyatt Place Boston/Medford is in the business district and near a metro station. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Boston Museum of Fine Arts, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit Harvard Square and Faneuil Hall Marketplace. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at TD Garden or Fenway Park. Practice your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails in the area.
- The Freedom Trail - 9 min drive
- Museum of Science - 9 min drive
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) - 12 min drive
- Harvard Square - 18 min drive
- Harvard University - 18 min drive
- West Medford Station - 3 min drive
- Davis Station - 4 min drive
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 14 min drive
About this property
Hyatt Place Boston/Medford
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 175 per stay) plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - C0005891760. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort