- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Found Hotel Boston Common
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Parking Available
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Boston's Theatre District neighborhood, Found Hotel Boston Common is near the airport and near a metro station. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Boston Museum of Fine Arts, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit Faneuil Hall Marketplace and Harvard Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Fenway Park or TD Garden. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Boston Common - 9 min walk
- Boston Opera House - 9 min walk
- Copley Square - 12 min walk
- Copley Place - 14 min walk
- Prudential Tower - 19 min walk
- Boylston Station - 5 min walk
- Boston-Back Bay Station - 13 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 15 min drive
About this property
Found Hotel Boston Common
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
- A damage deposit of USD 150 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 26 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - C0014940351. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location is excellent, it is close to MBTA, and South Station, price is right, and property is historic