Overview of Courtyard by Marriott Boston Copley Square
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
In the city center, Courtyard by Marriott Boston Copley Square is in Boston's Back Bay neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Copley Place and Newbury Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Boston Common and Boston Public Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Fenway Park or TD Garden. Take an opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.
- Copley Place - 1 min walk
- Copley Square - 4 min walk
- Prudential Tower - 5 min walk
- Hynes Convention Center - 7 min walk
- Northeastern University - 17 min walk
- Copley Station - 4 min walk
- Boston-Back Bay Station - 5 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast.
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Boston Copley Square
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 35 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: USD 44 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - C0014310351. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Room was spacious and clean. Staff very friendly and helpful. Location was great.