- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Business Services
- Parking Available
Explore the area
Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Travelocity. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Boston's Back Bay neighborhood, Charlesmark Hotel is in the historical district and near a metro station. Boston Harbor and Black Falcon Cruise Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Copley Place and Newbury Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Fenway Park or TD Garden. Sailing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Copley Square - 3 min walk
- Copley Place - 4 min walk
- Prudential Tower - 4 min walk
- Hynes Convention Center - 6 min walk
- Boston Common - 16 min walk
- Copley Station - 1 min walk
- Boston-Back Bay Station - 5 min walk
- Logan Intl. Airport (BOS) - 17 min drive
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 49-inch LCD TV
- CD player
- Digital channels
- DVD player
- MP3 dock
- Premium channels
Food and drink
- Free bottled water
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Restaurant dining guide
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - C0015670351.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Overall score and ratings for Charlesmark Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is a good value hotel for the location. Clean and in very good condition. The room was well equipped except that there was no table/desk in the room, so no convenient to work. Breakfast is simple and alright, you can't expect too much for this value. I like to welcoming feel of the light on and jazzy music playing when I entered the room.